Terms & Conditions
Thank-you for choosing a Hypnos bed.
For your piece of mind, Crendon Furniture offers a 30 day warranty on all mattresses and divans.
The warranty does not cover any defects that were known and identified at the time of purchase, as in the case of any product clearly identified and sold as a ‘second’ or ‘return’.
In the unlikely event that a defect arises through proven material failure or faulty workmanship then Crendon Furniture will repair or replace, free of charge, any product that becomes defective due to faulty materials or poor workmanship.
Crendon Furniture Outlet reserves the right to substitute alternative materials if the original is no longer available. Any replacement product will only be to the value of your original purchase price.
In the unlikely event that a defect develops during the warranty period, inform our customer service desk (01844 202418) about the nature of your problem. We will require the following information
- Description of problem Product name and size
- Proof of purchase, including date of purchase and Crendon Furniture sales order number
The warranty will cease to apply if:
- The mattress has been used on a slatted base with slats more than 2.5″ (6cm) apart.
- Any mattress has been used with a damaged divan or a divan that is deemed to be of unsuitable quality.
- The product has not been maintained in accordance with the care instructions supplied. This includes mattresses not being turned or rotated as recommended.
- The product is found to have been mistreated or damaged.
Following replacement or repair, the warranty will remain valid from the date of original purchase.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
In the event of a cancelled order and a refund needs to be issued there will be a £75.00 cancellation/handling administration charge. When making a purchase you are agreeing to all of the above terms & conditions